The BlueFit Health Club team are here to work with our community to ensure the health and safety of staff and customers. There are a number of measures now in place, you can view them below.
Once in the facility, it’s important we maintain a hygienic environment:
- Hand sanitiser has been placed throughout the centre including all entrances.
- Where possible please avoid touching surfaces such are counters, doors and turnstiles and follow appropriate hand hygiene when using the facility.
- Please ensure you’re following social distancing rules while in the gym or the class. We will have markers on the floor for class and staff monitoring our gym floor.
- You must train with a towel and wipe down equipment after use.
We will be implementing different methods at our facility:
- Operating hours can be found on your facility’s website.
- You may need to book your visit online through our BlueFit Health Club App.
- Our centres will be professionally COVID cleaned each night.
- To ensure our facilities remain clean throughout the day we now have onsite hygiene heroes dedicated to keeping our facilities safe to use.
Please view your location below for further information:
|Location||Health Club Status||Link|
|Angelo Anestis Aquatic Centre||CLOSED||Click for more info|
|Aquadome||CLOSED||Click for more info|
|BayFit Leisure Centre||CLOSED||Click for more info|
|Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre||OPEN||Click for more info|
|Hurstville Aquatic Leisure Centre||CLOSED||Click for more info|
|Lane Cove Aquatic Leisure Centre||CLOSED||Click for more info|
|Melton Waves Leisure Centre||CLOSED||Click for more info|
|Moss Vale War Memorial Aquatic Centre||OPEN||Click for more info|
|Windy Hill Fitness Centre||CLOSED||Click for more info|
|Wollondilly Leisure Centre||CLOSED||Click for more info|